Cedar Grove, North Carolina
- Color, Form, and Structure in the Winter Garden
- Day-tripper: Exquisite Public Gardens You Can Reach in a Day
- Design Lessons from Great Public Gardens (and how to make them work at home)
- Garden Writing for Publication
- Tropicalismo: Tantalizing Tropical Plants for Temperate Gardens
Pam Baggett is a freelance writer, photographer, and previous owner of Singing Springs Nursery in Cedar Grove, NC, a nationally-known mail-order nursery specializing in tender and hardy tropical plants.
A member of the Garden Writers Association, she was awarded a Quill & Trowel Award in 2000 and has written articles in publications including Fine Gardening, Horticulture, and The American Gardener.
Pam studied agriculture at North Carolina State University before apprenticing in the Farm and Garden Program at the University of California at Santa Cruz.
She served for six years as volunteer curator for the entrance garden at the JC Raulston Arboretum in Raleigh, NC. Pam currently teaches garden writing to adults and lectures on tropicals and other garden topics for garden groups and horticultural societies.
In her free time, Pam enjoys gardening, creative writing, swimming in the ocean, and playing pinball.
Interested in booking Pam Baggett?
Fill out the form below to inquire about availability for an interview or speaking engagement. Items denoted with a * are required.