- All the Best Plants are Buttercups: The Family Ranunculaceae
- Clematis and Roses: A Garden Romance
- Dependable Herbaceous Perennials
- English Influences: How the Gardens of 20th Century England have Molded Our American Gardens
- Fearless Flowers — Fearless Bouquets
- Gardening is for the Birds
- Horizontal Hold: Using Vines to Unify Your Garden
Linda Beutler grows a great number of plants on a simple city lot in the Sellwood neighborhood of Portland, Oregon. She was a professional florist for over 20 years, and her first love in her own garden was growing flowers and foliage for cutting. Her focus changed when she purchased her first clematis as a misnamed plant. Her personal collection of this genus now numbers 300 separate species and cultivars. Her passion for clematis led to the publication of her first book, Gardening with Clematis.
She has been the curator of the Rogerson Clematis Collection since 2007 and in 2013 was elected the first American president of the International Clematis Society.
She lectures nationally on numerous gardening topics, and is a garden writer for both local and national publications, including Fine Gardening, Pacific Horticulture, and Birdwatcher's Digest.
Books by Linda Beutler
By Linda Beutler
256 pp., hardcover
Interested in booking Linda Beutler?
Fill out the form below to inquire about availability for an interview or speaking engagement. Items denoted with a * are required.