The long-standing debate over the role of native and exotic (introduced) species continues, with an unfortunate tendency toward adopting entrenched positions in some countries (such as the USA) or arousing little interest in others (Japan). The key issue is the role of plants in gardens and designed landscapes to contribute to biodiversity by supporting food […]
Home > Blog
- What's wrong with my succulent?
- Harvesting and Drying Lavender
- Dig Deeper Newsletter, August 2011
- How to Make Concrete Tealight Holders
- Homemade weedkiller recipe
- Pros and cons of plant container materials
- Greenhouse maintenance checklist
- Signature planting: Piet Oudolf
- A pond in a pot: building a miniature garden
- Yes, you should rotate your tomatoes. And that goes for the other vegetables, too.