One of the easiest ways to add layers of interest to any garden is with hardy bulbs. They have beautiful (and sometimes unusual) flowers, come in a rainbow of colors, and bloom in all four seasons of the year. They range in size from 6-inch snowdrops to lilies that can tower 6 feet or more.
Home > Blog
The Living Landscape
- What's wrong with my succulent?
- Harvesting and Drying Lavender
- How to Make Concrete Tealight Holders
- Dig Deeper Newsletter, August 2011
- Homemade weedkiller recipe
- That's not dirt on your camillia--it's mold, and here's how to get rid of it.
- Ground covers you can walk on
- Imagining a no-mow yard: 7 lawn alternatives in pictures
- A pond in a pot: building a miniature garden
- Best public gardens in the Pacific Northwest: 1 down, 59 to go