Any design process is mixed with a variety of elements; creating a garden is no different in complexity than designing a dress or the interior of a room. You need to know what to look for first, and how the pieces come together into one design. For example, when identifying the anchor point of the […]
Home > Blog
Stay in touch with us
We send out emails about once a week with contests, discounts, and the latest books (read more).
- Homemade weedkiller recipe
- Dig Deeper Newsletter, August 2011
- What's wrong with my succulent?
- How to Make Concrete Tealight Holders
- Ground covers you can walk on
- That's not dirt on your camillia--it's mold, and here's how to get rid of it.
- Pros and cons of plant container materials
- Imagining a no-mow yard: 7 lawn alternatives in pictures
- Free-Range Chicken Gardens: Choosing Your Flock
- Harvesting and Drying Lavender