The last time I posted I was just beginning to hunt for a house here in Portland and bemoaning having to downsize from country acreage to a city lot. Since then Bob and I found a great house and we are moving in at the beginning of July. The house is northwest of the city […]
Home > Blog
Stay in touch with us
We send out emails about once a week with contests, discounts, and the latest books (read more).
- Homemade weedkiller recipe
- Dig Deeper Newsletter, August 2011
- What's wrong with my succulent?
- How to Make Concrete Tealight Holders
- Ground covers you can walk on
- Imagining a no-mow yard: 7 lawn alternatives in pictures
- That's not dirt on your camillia--it's mold, and here's how to get rid of it.
- Pros and cons of plant container materials
- Free-Range Chicken Gardens: Choosing Your Flock
- Harvesting and Drying Lavender