The last time I posted I was just beginning to hunt for a house here in Portland and bemoaning having to downsize from country acreage to a city lot. Since then Bob and I found a great house and we are moving in at the beginning of July. The house is northwest of the city […]
Home > Blog
- What's wrong with my succulent?
- Choosing the right location for your greenhouse
- Harvesting and Drying Lavender
- Dig Deeper Newsletter, August 2011
- How to Make Concrete Tealight Holders
- Greenhouse maintenance checklist
- Create a mood with The Creative Shrub Garden: Warm and relaxing
- Signature planting: Piet Oudolf
- Plant Profile -- Hardy Cyclamen
- That's not dirt on your camillia--it's mold, and here's how to get rid of it.