One of Timber’s publicists, Brian Ridder, has been keeping an eye out for notable links and tips this week. We’re hoping to feature more of his insight on the blog, so without further ado, here’s the list! Babbs Blog and Book Timber Press author Helen Babbs has a new book coming out in June. […]
Home > Blog
Stay in touch with us
We send out emails about once a week with contests, discounts, and the latest books (read more).
- Homemade weedkiller recipe
- Dig Deeper Newsletter, August 2011
- What's wrong with my succulent?
- How to Make Concrete Tealight Holders
- That's not dirt on your camillia--it's mold, and here's how to get rid of it.
- Ground covers you can walk on
- Imagining a no-mow yard: 7 lawn alternatives in pictures
- Pros and cons of plant container materials
- The 12 principles of permaculture
- Yes, you should rotate your tomatoes. And that goes for the other vegetables, too.