One of Timber’s publicists, Brian Ridder, has been keeping an eye out for notable links and tips this week. We’re hoping to feature more of his insight on the blog, so without further ado, here’s the list! Babbs Blog and Book Timber Press author Helen Babbs has a new book coming out in June. […]
Home > Blog
Stay in touch with us
We send out emails about once a week with contests, discounts, and the latest books (read more).
- Harvesting and Drying Lavender
- What's wrong with my succulent?
- Dig Deeper Newsletter, August 2011
- Homemade weedkiller recipe
- How to Make Concrete Tealight Holders
- Ground covers you can walk on
- Pros and cons of plant container materials
- Imagining a no-mow yard: 7 lawn alternatives in pictures
- Yes, you should rotate your tomatoes. And that goes for the other vegetables, too.
- Free-Range Chicken Gardens: Choosing Your Flock