One of Timber’s publicists, Brian Ridder, has been keeping an eye out for notable links and tips this week. We’re hoping to feature more of his insight on the blog, so without further ado, here’s the list! Babbs Blog and Book Timber Press author Helen Babbs has a new book coming out in June. […]
Home > Blog
The Living Landscape
- What's wrong with my succulent?
- Harvesting and Drying Lavender
- Dig Deeper Newsletter, August 2011
- How to Make Concrete Tealight Holders
- Homemade weedkiller recipe
- Pros and cons of plant container materials
- The importance of soil testing to your garden
- A pond in a pot: building a miniature garden
- Imagining a no-mow yard: 7 lawn alternatives in pictures
- That's not dirt on your camillia--it's mold, and here's how to get rid of it.