One of Timber’s publicists, Brian Ridder, has been keeping an eye out for notable links and tips this week. We’re hoping to feature more of his insight on the blog, so without further ado, here’s the list! Babbs Blog and Book Timber Press author Helen Babbs has a new book coming out in June. […]
Home > Blog
Stay in touch with us
We send out emails about once a week with contests, discounts, and the latest books (read more).
The Living Landscape
- What's wrong with my succulent?
- Harvesting and Drying Lavender
- Dig Deeper Newsletter, August 2011
- How to Make Concrete Tealight Holders
- Homemade weedkiller recipe
- The 12 principles of permaculture
- Ground covers you can walk on
- No manure in Montezuma? There are other choices.
- Imagining a no-mow yard: 7 lawn alternatives in pictures
- Save time and money with a "plantiful" approach to gardening