One of Timber’s publicists, Brian Ridder, has been keeping an eye out for notable links and tips this week. We’re hoping to feature more of his insight on the blog, so without further ado, here’s the list! Babbs Blog and Book Timber Press author Helen Babbs has a new book coming out in June. […]
Home > Blog
Stay in touch with us
We send out emails about once a week with contests, discounts, and the latest books (read more).
- Harvesting and Drying Lavender
- What's wrong with my succulent?
- Homemade weedkiller recipe
- Dig Deeper Newsletter, August 2011
- How to Make Concrete Tealight Holders
- Pros and cons of plant container materials
- Ground covers you can walk on
- Free-Range Chicken Gardens: Chicken-Resistant Plants
- A pond in a pot: building a miniature garden
- What's wrong with my vegetable garden? Slugs!