It’s the last day of our Sugar Snaps and Strawberries giveaway — hurry on over and enter for a chance to win! The grand prize is a fabulous garden starter kit, with all you need to start your own vegetable garden wherever you live. Garden Fever and Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds both generously donated items […]
Home > Blog
The Living Landscape
- What's wrong with my succulent?
- Harvesting and Drying Lavender
- Homemade weedkiller recipe
- Dig Deeper Newsletter, August 2011
- How to Make Concrete Tealight Holders
- Yes, you should rotate your tomatoes. And that goes for the other vegetables, too.
- Ground covers you can walk on
- Foraging in the Northeast: 3 invasive plants that make for good eating (and a healthier planet)
- A pond in a pot: building a miniature garden
- Signature planting: Piet Oudolf