It’s the last day of our Sugar Snaps and Strawberries giveaway — hurry on over and enter for a chance to win! The grand prize is a fabulous garden starter kit, with all you need to start your own vegetable garden wherever you live. Garden Fever and Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds both generously donated items […]
Home > Blog
Stay in touch with us
We send out emails about once a week with contests, discounts, and the latest books (read more).
- Homemade weedkiller recipe
- Dig Deeper Newsletter, August 2011
- What's wrong with my succulent?
- How to Make Concrete Tealight Holders
- That's not dirt on your camillia--it's mold, and here's how to get rid of it.
- Ground covers you can walk on
- Pros and cons of plant container materials
- Free-Range Chicken Gardens: Chicken-Resistant Plants
- Imagining a no-mow yard: 7 lawn alternatives in pictures
- Yes, you should rotate your tomatoes. And that goes for the other vegetables, too.